I was bored tonight and decided to change a few things around on the blog. Behold, Patch Notes:
- Removed a few old links to the right and added a couple of new ones you might be interested in, such as Nerd Fitness and 2 Old 2 Play, a gamer community.
- Tinkered with the Podcasts Worth a Listen page. Removed a couple of podcasts that hadn’t updated in awhile (Angry Mailman Podcast) and added one new podcast: Gamer Husbands Radio.
- Changed my linked profile account to my About.Me page, adding links to various other social media sites I participate on (even Google Plus, not that anyone ever uses that.)
- Cleaned up the Gamer Tags & ID page by simply removing a couple of bulky, unattractive images (but leaving the text) and adding a few more sites I occasionally can be found through. In short, Insomnia176 is pretty much everything you need to know.
- Added a section to the right that lets you see blogs I personally follow and maybe find something new yourself.
- And, finally, I did some adjustments to the thing-a-mah-bobs and do-hickeys behind the scenes to better organize.
I now return you to your regularly schedules reading.